Wosven

Font bug (Windows 10 inDesign)

Hello,

I had a bug yesterday: I was working fine launching AD and AP without problems until I opened a document and needed to open again AP.

The interesting part is it wasn't Suitcased that cause the problem, I had it disabled. Instead, I used inDesign with the "Document fonts" folder which contains all the fonts needed for the current document, that inDesign is able to read without needing to install them. And it was after opening a document with some particular fonts that I wasn't able to open AD or AP.

After closing inDesign, I was able to open AD and AP.

Here the screenshots of the errors messages (I sent 1 or 2 other ones at the same time, but my comment is about trying to open a file from our server, seems it wasn't the real problem).

2018-07-03_175729.png

2018-07-03_175606.png

Hi Wosven,

Would you be able to attach the INDD file along with the corresponding package component of it so we can try it here please. Just made a file and saved as a package using InDesign and opened that but both Photo and Designer opened without crashing for me! Did you have any of the fonts included in the package installed in Windows at the same time?