You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In the pic below you see some combined forms (the green fill is jaust for showing what i mean). 

What i want is, that there is no fill, but that the strokes of all are just visible like in the green-example.

I tried all combines&intersections... but i´m too stupid for that. 1089683749_Bildschirmfoto2018-07-02um10_05_35.png.9b95df30117c584cf0b9f03db8020680.png

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

• Staff

Hi @Polygonius,

There is no automated way to do it. Without fill, the lines will show up. 

What you can do, you can select all your shapes, expand stroke. With them selected, Click on Divide ( Layer > Geometry > Divide ). This will divide them based on their intersection point. You can then go and delete the unnecessary curves, 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Thank you, but its not really handy (some curves are booth: useful and useless material) but its okay, i found another way for i waht i want with black/white and the blend-modes.

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

I only can think of 2 other ways and they depend on your drawing.

If the background is a solid color then use that color to fill the shapes.

If the background is not solid make a copy of the background a child of each shape.  As long as you Lock children you can still move the shape without causing a problem.

576459779_ScreenShot2018-07-02at11_20_00AM.thumb.png.9f1d09a4750fc28923d6d04aa6510a02.png

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra