You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity.Graphics Resources

Chris Van Cleve

I'll just leave this bright and shiny right here: https://affinity.graphics/

Feel free to ask questions. :)

FAQs

Q) When will the site go live?
A) When it's ready. This is a large undertaking that is important to us and we want to get it right. Hopefully in a couple months.

Q) Do I have to register for an account?
A) Nope. You can browse and download to your heart's content without signing up. If you want to add your resources to the system for discovery, you will need an account.

Q) Is there an advantage to registering for an account?
A) Of course! You can mark resources as favorites. This helps others know what resources are popular and will give you the benefit of being notified when your favorite resources are updated.

Q) Please, please let me see what the site will look like!
A) What, the Coming Soon page isn't enough? Fine. Attached to this post is what a resource detail page will look like. Happy now? ;)

Q) What can I do as a resource creator?
A) We're glad you asked! You can provide a promo image and description of your item. You can note which application the resource works with (Designer, Photo, iOS version of either). You can see how many people have viewed, downloaded, and favorited your resource. Sharing links are provided that link back to your resource page with your promo image included for various social media sites. You can choose the license that best fits your need. If you have a resource for sale on your own or an eTailer site, you link it in our system and it will have the same display and benefits as those we host. Finally, you can update your resources as needed and the system will notify users who have favorited your items. See the attached screenshot to see how this all comes together.

item view.png

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

22 hours ago, Chris Van Cleve said:

I'll just leave this bright and shiny right here: https://affinity.graphics/

Feel free to ask questions. :)

Please can you tell me more about ?

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

The goal of that site is to provide a place of discovery for Affinity resources, like Assets, Styles, Color Palettes, UI kits, etc. We're trying to make it easier for people to find content and share it with others, much like sites do for Adobe products and Sketch. Community sites like that are one of the reasons those products are so successful.

We will also be providing directories for tutorials and videos to be found around the internet. There is a void in the Affinity space for such a site, and since we're users of the Affinity products and want to see them flourish even more, and because we're developers (web and iOS), it made sense for us to merge our interest in the Affinity tools and our decades of web experience.

This is not a small undertaking, and we've just completed the prototype stage. It will be a while before the site is ready for the public. We decided to post about the site and provide ways to communicate about it for two reasons:

1) To gauge interest in such a project to see if our time and effort will be worth our while.
2) To begin communication with resource creators early in the process and get feedback on what we're doing. We want to provide the best system of discovery and sharing for our fellow creators that we can. As such, we need input from a diverse group of them to be sure we don't head down the wrong path along the way.

I hope that's what you were wanting to hear. If not, please don't hesitate to ask me more questions.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

21 hours ago, Chris Van Cleve said:

The goal of that site is to provide a place of discovery for Affinity resources, like Assets, Styles, Color Palettes, UI kits, etc. We're trying to make it easier for people to find content and share it with others, much like sites do for Adobe products and Sketch. Community sites like that are one of the reasons those products are so successful.

We will also be providing directories for tutorials and videos to be found around the internet. There is a void in the Affinity space for such a site, and since we're users of the Affinity products and want to see them flourish even more, and because we're developers (web and iOS), it made sense for us to merge our interest in the Affinity tools and our decades of web experience.

This is not a small undertaking, and we've just completed the prototype stage. It will be a while before the site is ready for the public. We decided to post about the site and provide ways to communicate about it for two reasons:

1) To gauge interest in such a project to see if our time and effort will be worth our while.
2) To begin communication with resource creators early in the process and get feedback on what we're doing. We want to provide the best system of discovery and sharing for our fellow creators that we can. As such, we need input from a diverse group of them to be sure we don't head down the wrong path along the way.

I hope that's what you were wanting to hear. If not, please don't hesitate to ask me more questions.

Nice, you have my vote for that.
Please, make it as better as Behance can be but for affinitizers as you said.

thank you for creating something awesome for all

---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF

It has come to my attention that one of the two email links on the page had a typo. If you tried to send us an email and it bounced, that is why. Please try again. The correct email address is affinity@dscape-llc.com

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Arnaud Mez said:

Nice, you have my vote for that.
Please, make it as better as Behance can be but for affinitizers as you said.

thank you for creating something awesome for all

We're going more towards SketchAppSources and SketchRepo than Behance.

10 hours ago, Chris Van Cleve said:

We're going more towards SketchAppSources and SketchRepo than Behance.

Whooo i see.
Sorry for saying Behance.
Still you have my support.

---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF

• 2 weeks later...

We currently haven't set a go-live date. If I had to guess I would put it a couple to a few months out. We want to get it right and not get into a rushed situation.

• 2 weeks later...

We have decided to include the header in our coming soon page to let people see what we intend to provide. Take a look and if you think we're missing something, or some we need more categories, let us know!

If you have created a/some resource(s) we really want to hear from you. Drop us a line as stated on the page and we'll be in touch with more information about what the site offers for you. Free or paid, we want to be a discovery vessel for it all. (Paid resources will be linked to your store. We're not processing payments.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So we had initially set a target date of 11/01 for go live, but life happened and we got delayed. We're now shooting for a go live date of January 1, 2019. As a humble apology for not hitting our target, here is a free styles resource for you. (1 of at least 9 new resources we're releasing when the new site goes live)

dream-liquid-vials-styles.7z

Dream Liquid Vials.png