Hi,

Iam new to affinity to photo. I have watched videos on how to create a panorama and it looks very simple. File> New panorama > Add > select photos > stitch panorama. Accept I for what ever reason can't get to add my pictures. I press the button then nothing happens. If i click again it pretends that it is doing something but nothing happens. im on a later 2013 mac book pro. I expected it to be slow but, I can't find anywhere that says that this feature is not open to older machines. Can anyone lend any advice.

Thanks in advance

Hi Olley,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
After you have pressed the Add button and selected the files that are part of the panorama you have to click the Stitch Panorama button. Affinity will analise the files and should create a panorama from them placing its thumbnail on the right side of the New Panorama dialog. You should then click OK for Affinity to process the files and create a new document with the resulting panorama.  If nothing appears on the right side of the New Panorama dialog, the source images are either not appropriate (too small or too large overlapped areas, or photos taken/shot from a slightly different physical location or angle etc) or there's some issue/bug with the software.

Can you please upload all the original source images using this link for us to take a look at what's going on? All images will be deleted after being inspected. Thanks.

I ran into another issue with panoramas. I opened three files from Photos, and as noted above, I couldn't choose the open files to add to the pano.

So I saved the three files out on the Desktop in native .afphoto format. And I still could not add the files. I checked and found that .psd files also don't show up as being eligible to add.

However, when I exported the three files as .jpg, I could then add them to the pano stack.