MatejC

Unhandled Exception error on app launch

I am using a dual monitor setup. The profile most probably is "sRGB Color Space Profile.icm".

Will you be able to fix this issue without failing to load the basic resources? The app was working just fine and all of a sudden it stops working. 

19 minutes ago, MatejC said:

I am using a dual monitor setup. The profile most probably is "sRGB Color Space Profile.icm".

Will you be able to fix this issue without failing to load the basic resources? The app was working just fine and all of a sudden it stops working. 

If we can't even load the application's icon, there isn't much chance of being able to load other resources :-(.

If you're using dual monitors, can you check the profile for the other monitor? Do you know if you've installed any WIC codecs? A factory reset may well solve your problem. This is the first time I've seen a crash in this area.

I have the same problem/error saying "An Unhandled Exception has occured and the application cannot continue...". 

What can I do? The thing is that is not happening every time the same, sometimes when I open file (either affinity file, png,jpeg or PSD). Sometimes it crashes at the time of opening, sometimes it works for few minutes that in crashes. I feel that when it works somehow, it crashes when I try to interact with interface, but I'm not sure. 

Anyway, I don't have installed any of the software mention in posts of known conflicts, and I don't have this mentioned driver installed.