You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Copy and Pasting scientific figures issue

Hi,

I am having issue with copying and pasting scientific publication figures in affinity designer (windows). When I paste the figures on affinity document, it doesn't paste text part of the figures. For example when I paste the bar graphs from Prism, my axis title disappeared. I have seen that it works fine for my colleagues but they use the Mac OS while I use the Windows. Does anyone have any suggestions/comments, how to fix the problem (change in settings) or is it just windows version may not work. I have tried all settings options like paste special etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am attaching the file to show the issue.

Thanks,

Geetika.

bar graph_forum.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

@Geetika Singh

Welcome to the Serif forums.

You have posted in the beta forum, normally reserved for Beta bug reports.

Please can you tell us if you are using the release version Affinity Designer V1.6.4 .104 or you are using the beta build 1.6.5.119 (linked to in this forum post). You can find out the version number in the splash screen using the Menu option Help > About

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.