You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

supported cameras and lenses

Curious about the ETA of updates to the serif supported cameras and lenses.  Will there be support for the Sony A7R III and the GM lenses any time soon?  

Just wondering because even though Apple supports the above, not very complex. 

A question also, is it because you don't have enough images to work on?

Just curious because I have just had some updates to other software where they have finally included Sony A7R III and GM lens.  These are not the type of program you guys are developing but I use them as an extension of AP. 

Edited by p_mac
correction

Thanks for the reply GabrielM.

The second part of my question  was about having the raw files to work with. 

I have a Sony A7R III and the 100-400 GM lens.  I have not sent any files so that was why I was asking.  I find that the development process is quite different and have needed to find work around at times. An example is with creating panorama  I take afternoon/evening photos and find that if I use the raw files for panorama there is a great deal of generated noise.  To solve this problem I process with develop persona without noise reduction then use tiffs. I have read about this and some have said that it is the noise reduction that is possibly causing the problem. 

22 minutes ago, p_mac said:

Thanks for the reply GabrielM.

The second part of my question  was about having the raw files to work with. 

I have a Sony A7R III and the 100-400 GM lens.  I have not sent any files so that was why I was asking.  I find that the development process is quite different and have needed to find work around at times. An example is with creating panorama  I take afternoon/evening photos and find that if I use the raw files for panorama there is a great deal of generated noise.  To solve this problem I process with develop persona without noise reduction then use tiffs. I have read about this and some have said that it is the noise reduction that is possibly causing the problem. 

Same question with yours.Really want the raw files could be lens-corrected after  loaded.but it seens there is no update in lens list since 2016.In contrast adobe just update this list every  month.

• Staff
4 hours ago, p_mac said:

I have a Sony A7R III and the 100-400 GM lens.  [...] I use the raw files for panorama there is a great deal of generated noise.  To solve this problem I process with develop persona without noise reduction then use tiffs

A7RIII is not supported. So any odd behaviour is expected. 

moved to feature requests

18 hours ago, Starpugs said:

In contrast adobe just update this list every  month.

Then you have the problem solved, buy Adobe.

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

9 hours ago, Pšenda said:

Then you have the problem solved, buy Adobe.

Dislike your tone,but I have to say that I restart my adobe photography plan again.Everyone who came to this forum all just want affinity program to be better.S¬¬hall we?