SGen

PSD Import Into Affinity Photo

Also the photo seems to be of lower quality when opened as JPG/JPEG into Affinity Photo versus Photoshop. It pixelates for some reason even though the photo is HQ.

Also, when I alter Vibrancy, Colors/Contrast/Brightness in Photoshop, the photo's quality doesn't pixelate or change, but in Affinity Photo, it does. It seems to pixelate more so than the original photo.

Test it yourselves wih this photo I've attached.

post-4750-0-44798200-1424974674_thumb.jpg

Post Withdrawn.

2009: 27 inch iMac / Intel Core i5 / 2.66 GHz / 16 GB Memory / System: Yosemite 10.10.3 – PRINCIPAL DESIGN SOFTWARE: QuarkXpress 9.5.1, 10.5 and 2015 / Pinegrow Web Designer / Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo / Acorn

Also the photo seems to be of lower quality when opened as JPG/JPEG into Affinity Photo versus Photoshop. It pixelates for some reason even though the photo is HQ.

Also, when I alter Vibrancy, Colors/Contrast/Brightness in Photoshop, the photo's quality doesn't pixelate or change, but in Affinity Photo, it does. It seems to pixelate more so than the original photo.

Test it yourselves wih this photo I've attached.

I opened your jpeg in Affinity Photo and Photoshop and they look identical to me. What zoom are you comparing at? The data is the same so I'm unsure how they would look different at 100% or larger zoom. If you view them at less than 100% then they may look deferent but both Affinity and Photoshop use a box filter so they should produce very similar results.

Can you post a screen shot of Affinity and Photoshop at the same zoom and point out the part of the image that looks different.