You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rotate going crazy?

Hey, forgive me, I am new to Designer and am using the beta because I had some stability issues.

I was just setting up to draw a wheel for a car and the rotate was going a bit mad, I am not sure if this is me doing something wrong or if its a bug in the beta, none the less - I have the version I downloaded today and have included a video link to what happens :

If this is me being dumb, sorry to have wasted your time.

5 minutes ago, CharlesGreig said:

Hey, forgive me, I am new to Designer and am using the beta because I had some stability issues.

I was just setting up to draw a wheel for a car and the rotate was going a bit mad, I am not sure if this is me doing something wrong or if its a bug in the beta, none the less - I have the version I downloaded today and have included a video link to what happens :

If this is me being dumb, sorry to have wasted your time.

Hello @CharlesGreig,

this is not you being dumb :)

This was reported before and I assume the developers are aware of it. It is something that happens not on everyone's machine and it seems a bit hard to track down. I am sure someone else can give more information.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.