You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

It has been well over two years since Serif first mooted the idea of their brand new 'Affinity Publisher' software due to come onto the market. We are still waiting!!! I personally think it will never appear. QuarkXPress an expensive but well tried publishing software has been around a long time and no one else has got anywhere near it, its equal or better, and is the only software of its type available so there certainly is a market for this type of software... but where is 'Affinity Publisher' or was it just a pipe dream 9_9

Hello,
I see that there is a lot of waiting around Affinity Publisher. I admit that myself, I do not spend 10 days without me coming here to see if there is news. However, I am so satisfied with AD and AP that I take my trouble. For sure, AP will be part of my graphic set when it comes out. In the meantime, I wish the Serif teams all the courage.

Yours,

3 PCs - 1 Mac Book - Affinity Photo + Designer + Beta Publisher | Xtendo