You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A Transform box is disappeared

• Staff

Hi Wusiki Jeronii and Welcome to the Forums,

I've just been trying to replicate this but have failed to do so.  We do have an option to 'hide selection while dragging' on the top toolbar when you select an item with the Move tool but from your screen recording, this looks like it's disabled and the transform handles should return when you've stopped moving the item.

Would you be able to upload the .afphoto file so we can look into this further.  You can either attach it to a reply here on the forums or upload it to our Dropbox here :)  

12 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Hi Wusiki Jeronii and Welcome to the Forums,

I've just been trying to replicate this but have failed to do so.  We do have an option to 'hide selection while dragging' on the top toolbar when you select an item with the Move tool but from your screen recording, this looks like it's disabled and the transform handles should return when you've stopped moving the item.

Would you be able to upload the .afphoto file so we can look into this further.  You can either attach it to a reply here on the forums or upload it to our Dropbox here :)  

The switching on/ off 'hide selection while dragging' option hasn't helped. Thanks in advance.

Gravion001.afphoto

• Staff

I've been able to replicate the issue, it didn't happen straight away but after a minute they disappeared.  Closing and reopening the file, they came back but went again after a minute.

Can you just check under Edit>Preferences>Performance and what is the Renderer set to?  Can you try setting it to warp and seeing if this happens again.

Also i've just noticed you are using the Beta, in future, please post all issue found with the Beta in the Beta forums here :) 

3 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Also i've just noticed you are using the Beta, in future, please post all issue found with the Beta in the Beta forums here :) 

Sorry. Okay.

3 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Can you just check under Edit>Preferences>Performance and what is the Renderer set to?  Can you try setting it to warp and seeing if this happens again.

Thanks a lot. Your advice helped me. I switched on to warp. But what is it? Software renderer?

• Staff
4 minutes ago, Wusiki Jeronii said:

Thanks a lot. Your advice helped me. I switched on to warp. But what is it? Software renderer?

Thats correct, we use it when there are issues rendering with the GPU.  What i'll do is move this thread over to the Beta forums now, so it's seen by the Dev team and anyone else using the Beta :) 

• Staff

Hey Wusiki Jeronii,

I've been trying to reproduce this for quite a while but I just can't get it to happen. I was watching Gareth reproduce it last week but I can't find a recipe that I can pass to development. I made sure all my UI settings matched yours and followed the video exactly, step-by-step numerous times.

What graphics card are you using and have you updated the drivers recently? 

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Hey Wusiki Jeronii,

I've been trying to reproduce this for quite a while but I just can't get it to happen. I was watching Gareth reproduce it last week but I can't find a recipe that I can pass to development. I made sure all my UI settings matched yours and followed the video exactly, step-by-step numerous times. 

What graphics card are you using and have you updated the drivers recently?  

Hello. I have Nvidia GT 240m and yes, drivers are up to date.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.