You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[Designer] Measurements do not match with the printing

Good morning to all,
I'm a little worried because I saw that the measurements set on the software do not coincide with the printing. I'm making the covers of some dvd cases and their cover are 15cm wide in length with 12cm high. When printed, the measurements are different (a few millimeters less). I checked the printer and it is set to 100% printing. What am I doing wrong? Is there any option I should check?
Thanks to all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• Staff

Hi Gt70,

Please could you provide the file in question so I can look into why this might be happening for you and try and recreate this here at my end.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• Staff

When I print it here the dimensions are fine when measured with a ruler. Please could you try setting the Scaling from 100% to actual size to see if that makes it print properly :) if that doesn't work please could you provide a screenshot of your print settings so I can make sure mine match yours!

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.