You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have already searched in the forum, but have not found what I was looking for.

My Question:
Is it possible to set the following PDF properties during an export?

• Document Author
  • Document title

If so, how?

In the following picture you see the desired result.
My Title and A. Author should be filled by affinity designer.

F0OjF.png

Thanks in advance!

best regards

Affinity doesn't have those options at the moment, so you would have to create those after export in a third-party app. :(

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Joao Silva said:

Also.. Serif's Draw Plus had this feature (which is the legacy product of Affinity Designer).. i know this because i've bought it and used it many times (still do). This feature would also be usefull for me on the Designer...

There is no connection between Serif's Plus products for Windows & its Affinity products for Mac, Windows, & iPadOS other than that they are made by the same company. They use entirely different code bases.

That said, Affinity Photo (not Designer) now has the ability to edit & save several metadata fields, including Title & Author.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

19 hours ago, R C-R said:

That said, Affinity Photo (not Designer) now has the ability to edit & save several metadata fields, including Title & Author.

Can you please provide a screenshot showing which menu you can edit/delete the metadata fields in Affinity Photo?   Which version of Affinity Photo?

The attached screenshot is from 1.8.3.641 (Windows). If the panel is not visible, make it visible from View -> Studio. Use the dropdown for more areas. You can make your edits in File, IPTC (image), IPTC (contact) and Rights.

metadata.jpg

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

27 minutes ago, Joachim_L said:

The attached screenshot is from 1.8.3.641 (Windows).

It is the same for the Mac version.

The popup menu shown set to "File" also has menu items for editing IPTC (Image), IPTC(Content), & Rights metadata. The EXIF, Details, & Raw Data menu items display metadata but not as editable fields.

EDIT: Sorry about duplicating the info @Joachim_L already mentioned about the dropdown menu. I got distracted & did not read all of that post before replying. ☹️

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 3 years later...