I love the style. Good work. :)

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: Hot to do High Quality Art :: Mesh Warp / Distort Tool Considerations

2 minutes ago, Metin Seven said:

Muchas gracias, @retrograde! I see that you're Kevin from Dribbble. Nice to see you here as well!

Yup, that's me. Been on here since 2014 I believe. Trying to use and promote Designer as often as I can! :-) Love the software and the Affinity philosophy.

5 minutes ago, retrograde said:

Yup, that's me. Been on here since 2014 I believe. Trying to use and promote Designer as often as I can! :-) Love the software and the Affinity philosophy.

Same here! Affinity Photo and Designer have saved me from the evil clutches of Adobe. :3_grin:

visualization • illustration • animation • 3D design — metinseven.nl