Mighter

Stuck on panning mode (split)

Hi, Im  completely new to the software this week but all of a sudden last night, after everything has been working fine, and ever since whenever I open any image it keeps panning off the screen to the right. Restart does nothing, full reboot does nothing. I can click and drag it back to the center of the screen but as soon as i keep my mouse stationary or depress the mouse it continues to start moving off screen to the right again. I literally cant find any settings anywhere that I can understand would cause this.

I have ran virus scans, checked my hardware checked on the forum and this is the closest I can find to the issue

Please help!

I have attached some snapshots

issue.jpg

issue1.jpg

issue2.jpg

(split from this related thread

i tried unplugging the keyboard, (mouse is wireless) so I tried turning that off and on too, maybe il try unplugging the keyboard and restarting ..

(Thanks for the quick repsonse btw)

I forgot to mention, the image only moves across if my mouse is hovering over the image area, if i move my mouse over above any of the menus it stops.. its wierd

Hey Mighter,

We've seen a similar thing with a Magic Mouse on the Mac—can you tell me what type of mouse you use? This can often happen when you've got other applications installed that handle keyboard shortcuts and your clipboard, do you have anything installed like this?