You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Workbook shipment to Indonesia

Hi,

Sorry if I post in the wrong room.

I really want to buy workbook, but when I try to fill the shipping details, I cannot see my country (Indonesia) on the list. Why tho?  :-/

Is there anyway, somehow... I can buy this book? And shipped to Indonesia.

Thank you

Hi @zea,

I know that the Workbook does not get shipped to every location when bought from the Affinity website.

I have looked at Amazon and it is available there, too. Maybe you can order from there?

There is also a site that sells used books called abebooks.com. They offer the Workbook as well but at a rather high price. But they do ship to Indonesia :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

On 6/12/2018 at 7:56 PM, dominik said:

Hi @zea,

I know that the Workbook does not get shipped to every location when bought from the Affinity website.

I have looked at Amazon and it is available there, too. Maybe you can order from there?

There is also a site that sells used books called abebooks.com. They offer the Workbook as well but at a rather high price. But they do ship to Indonesia :)

d.

Hi @dominik

Thank you for your help. It's very disappointing they don't ship to Indonesia. I will take a look at another shop I guess :)

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, zea said:

Thank you for your help. It's very disappointing they don't ship to Indonesia. I will take a look at another shop I guess :)

This is disappointing, ideed. Good luck with the other shop, though!

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

It seems they're indeed at Amazon, and the entries are actually from Serif company (it seems )  :

https://www.amazon.com/Affinity-Photo-Workbook-Europe-Limited/dp/1909581054/

https://www.amazon.com/Affinity-Designer-Workbook-Europe-Limited/dp/1909581038/

In my country (Spain) , purchasing from the company's online store, it costs 45 euros, which is actually 52 US $ at this very moment. And that is even without shipping costs. I mean, I'd pay more than the 50 US $ that costs in Amazon ! That supposing that Amazon would be able to ship it to your location, which I hope it would....

As for the price, it is pretty cheap for a book of this kind... At least in my local shops about IT stuff (I've paid like 65 euros for much worse books). Even more considering all the added content, print quality, etc. It's clearly a deluxe item.

I often do this, locate the product's author site but then use Amazon instead of the actual shop cart from the developer. Even when it is available there...This has advantages and disadvantages, but Amazon is very serious...

You can combine however the use of the book with video tutorials and the online help. I know a lot of people learn better with a book (I should "evolve", but I still need books....very heavily, even while I learn with all sort of video tuts and screen based tuts (Very seasoned in g. design and all, so, in my case, is mostly programming languages, and the FX motion stuff I'm learning) ).

Sorry, you probably knew absolutely all this, but one never knows.... I really hope you enjoy your learning: is a nice journey.  :)

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.