You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

APh : change selection size with cursor keys in Transform Panel

I am posting this here in conjunction with this post in the ADbeta forum, since it affects both apps.

1. Create a new and blank document.
  2. With the Marquee Tool create a rectangular selection.
  3. In the Transform Panel click into X, W or H and press up or down key once > The selection witdth or height or X-position increments by one unit.
  4. Press up or down key again > always the Y-position value is incremented.

Expected behaviour: click in any of the boxes and increment it's value with the up and down arrow keys (and not jumping to another box).

If I press and hold the up or down keys it works but is not very good controllable.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Thanks dominik. I responded to the other thread. In future, you only need to post the bug in the beta if it doesn't affect the release version. If it affects both, please report it in the release thread and mention it affects both :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.