VladTam

Edges are not clear in export file

Hi

I made element with pen tool that I have used in my design and after I export it I realized that edges are not perfectly clear like they should be. Please see attachment and see how they have some ugly imperfections, and they look like they are pixelated...

Can someone tell me why is that happening and how we can change that!

Thanks

example.png

Hi VladTam and Welcome to the Forums,

Would you be able to provide the .afdesign file so we can look into this further?  It's possible it's being caused by some of the effects (the shadow for example) but once we have the file we will be able to advise further.  Feel free to use this Dropbox link if you don't wan't to make the file public.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:42 AM, VladTam said:

I made element with pen tool that I have used in my design and after I export it I realized that edges are not perfectly clear like they should be.

What export file format are you using (jpeg, png, something else)? If it is to a raster-only format like jpeg, it will of necessity be pixelated because pixels are the only thing a raster-only format supports.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1