You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer and Photo training in the Netherlands

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that I reinitiated a former activity of mine — training people to learn or improve a visual skill, 2D and/or 3D.

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo are the 2D editors I'm using in my workshops.

A training takes place in the Netherlands, in my studio or on location, so it will be mostly interesting for Dutch and Flemish people.

More info can be found on my site: metinseven.com

Regards,

— Metin

metin-seven_2d-graphics-trainer-training-education-lessen-course-cursus_vector-logo-design.png

metin-seven_3d-graphics-trainer-training-education-lessen-course-cursus_2d-post-processing.png

visualization • illustration • animation • 3D design — metinseven.nl

• 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, Margriet said:

Hi Metin, I saw your website. Looks really fantastic!!!

Thank you very much Margriet. Are you also from the Netherlands? And do you have a site as well, so I can take a look at your work?

visualization • illustration • animation • 3D design — metinseven.nl

Just wanted to say hi, I'm also from the Netherlands. I ordered the Designer Workbook during the Black Friday sale last November and recently really started working on it. I just finished the first project and about to start the second.

My website is currently offline due to issues with our NAS, but I'm looking to make a brand new website soon. Meanwhile you can find my digital drawing work on my Instagram, it's a mix of Procreate and Affinity Designer. https://www.instagram.com/karinvdb/

Hi Margriet,

Thanks for the compliment! 

Yes, Serif uses Amazon for shipping the workbooks, it was the same for me. I got the shipping confirmation on a Tuesday and received it on Friday that same week. Too bad you can’t order it through amazon, I’m a prime member, would have saved me the shipping cost 😉