You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

UX Persona

Hi there,

I'm not sure if anyone ever mentioned that, but I'd love to have an UX Persona in AD...

In my view I'd imagine some extra tools like:

• being able to link Artboards across the project with maybe some usual screen transitions;
  • export prototype project to HTML - great for review and feedback;    
  • a "repeat grid" kind of tool, like our fellow friends from Adobe did in Adobe XD; 
  • and a quick tool to see the designs in real time in small devices;

I hope I'm not alone in this thought and some how you guys from Affinity can able to work towards this idea.

Reminous 

25 minutes ago, haakoo said:

I do know that... And maybe that is happening because there's a great market out there and they are trying to turn their product the next standard application for UX... However, I still have a feeling that Affinity tools will have a better approach based in everything they have done so far.

I've very recently been surprised to see in the lists at reviews and articles -even if at the bottom, as is clearly not specialized on that-  about these (and related) tools to consider A. Designer....  I like to have the flexibility that full graphic editors (AD,AP,PS,AI) give. But it seems to me that with contenders (although they have different scopes...) like  Invision Studio (a lot of people say this will be The thing), Figma (free version available, and gaining momentum), Marvel, Sketch (mac only :s ), Framer (being more of a coder/designer, I like Webflow, tho is a different animal ) and the other ton of tools, makes sense that Adobe might try to fight with the free version... IMO is a lost battle (for XD) even so. Seems the team work stuff , simultaneous at real time is highly valued lately, so....

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.