You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ON1 Effects plugin support

Dear developers,

I have ON1 Effects (older name: Perfect Effects). This app can work as plugin too for Photoshop and Lightroom too (as layer mode too). I added plugin folder (C:\Program Files\ON1\ON1 Effects 2018\Plug-in Files\ON1 Effects 2018.plugin) to Affinity Photo, but no worked. 

Please add this plugin support for Affinity programs!

To 31st of Aug can download free now for testing too from here

• 2 weeks later...

I"m sure this not really what you want, but I use ON1 as I used to do with Lightroom and Photoshop.  It is possible to use the "Save over psd files"( In AP Preferences>General, mark)  to go from ON1 Photo Raw 2018 to Affinity and when you Save in Affinity (ctrl+S on my pc) image goes back to ON1, again as a psd file. You can put your effects on and back to AP again.  Condition is you have to export as a psd file from ON1 This may be sort of a detour for the time being. My wish is that Serif would expand the psd function to others like jpeg, dng etc.