Nice one, really nice. 

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

Affinity Excel. Affinity Bross. Affinity Birds...

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

"Affinity Action" would be VERY welcomed by me.

I want to get rid of everything Adobe-related, including Premiere Pro. Luckily, there are already some very good alternatives to Premiere, but why not an alternative from Affinity as well? :-)

5 minutes ago, PNTX said:

but why not an alternative from Affinity as well? :-)

Hello @PNTX,

welcome to the forum. Once you looked around a little bit you will find - among a lot of valuable knowledge and some funny conversations - a lot of complaints that development seems to go slow. The team at Serif is not too huge and that they start developing an entirely new program that is hardly related to the existing code base and functions seems not very likely.

As you yourself wrote, go for one of the alternatives that are already available (in regard to video). For photo and graphic go for Affinity, of course :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

1 minute ago, dominik said:

As you yourself wrote, go for one of the alternatives that are already available (in regard to video). For photo and graphic go for Affinity, of course :)

I already did for Premiere and Illustrator. ;) Affinity Designer is a great alternative to Illustrator. For Premiere I chose EDIUS as an alternative which is absolutely on par (if not even better) with Premiere. I really recommend that video editor!

Affinity Photo still needs a bit of love to be an alternative for me, but I always have an eye on that program, too.

7 minutes ago, PNTX said:

Affinity Photo still needs a bit of love to be an alternative for me, but I always have an eye on that program, too.

I cross my fingers for the both of you that you find together some day ;)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

21 hours ago, PNTX said:

"Affinity Action" would be VERY welcomed by me.

I want to get rid of everything Adobe-related, including Premiere Pro. Luckily, there are already some very good alternatives to Premiere, but why not an alternative from Affinity as well? :-)

In the meantime, have a look at DaVinci Resolve. Or Fusion. You might never look back at Adobe's motion graphics soutions. If You are on a Mac, FinalCut Pro and Motion are highly recommended alternatives.

I agree, for freelancing / own business / working at an increasing number of companies. To get a job in the industry , specially mainstream, still you need to at least to fully master CC suite (at least whatever the apps of your field) despite at home or your on side own business using only alternatives. Many are pretty equivalent to CC (or at least in a nice % ). [ BTW, did I read it right ? this April the full CC monthly subscription has been upgraded by 3 dollars? Anyway, is 60 euros/month for my country.   EDIT: And 3DS Max (the tool one handles at jobs) , GEEZ.  248 EUROS per month. Oh là là !. So much I love to be totally handling Blender 3D for ANYTHING 3D now... ]

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.