Uncle Mez

Affinity Styles Free

Hello Everyone,

i'm really enjoying Affinity products since i'm using it.

So, i've recently created 10 Style for my day to day work, i'm really happy how easy it is to create gradient, brushes etc... with Affinity for our day to day use.

i hope these small package will help one here.

You will find : Gold, Silver, Metal and few others really ... O.o ... like the one i call Ferrari Style.

Enjoy !

Smarty_v1.afstyles

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

Thanks for the (huge!) file, Arnaud. For those wondering, it’s 58 MB.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.4 (iPad Air 2)

6 hours ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Thanks for the (huge!) file, Arnaud. For those wondering, it’s 58 MB.

:D Yeah ... i see that !

it was my very first try.

is 58MB too much or of lesser quality ?
How would you do that ? 

Please inputs from anyone here regarding this is welcome as i want to better my work.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

29 minutes ago, Arnaud Mez said:

is 58MB too much or of lesser quality ?

58 MB is fine: high quality is good! It’s just that there’s no indication of the file size next to the attachment link, and I thought that users with slow or expensive connections might want to know. :)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.4 (iPad Air 2)

35 minutes ago, Arnaud Mez said:

Please inputs from anyone here regarding this is welcome as i want to better my work.

When adding styles it's nice to include a JPG showing the styles applied to some objects, with your post, so that users can see the styles in "action" and they can then decide to download the styles file or not.

You will probably get more people downloading them if they look really good on the forum.

Without a sample some people may not bother to download a 58MB file

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

9 hours ago, carl123 said:

When adding styles it's nice to include a JPG showing the styles applied to some objects, with your post, so that users can see the styles in "action" and they can then decide to download the styles file or not.

You will probably get more people downloading them if they look really good on the forum.

Without a sample some people may not bother to download a 58MB file

@carl123 thank you so much for your inputs.

Yes surely i take good note of it.