You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I saw a video where James was clicking on Profiles from the Dashboard (I think that is what it is called) to change the ICC profile of an image without having to go to Document - Convert ICC Profile. Yet, when I go into View - Studio, there is no option there to activate an ICC Profile so that you can access it from the Dashboard.

Thanks for your reply, but I think we are talking about different things. In the video "Big Stopper Effect", James is able to change the ICC Profile directly from the Dashboard, rather than having to go into Document/Convert ICC Profile. Typically the options that show up on the Dashboard (although I am not sure that is the right name for the right hand panel) can be turned on and off by going into View/Studio. When I go there, there is no option for turning on Profiles. So my question is How do you turn it on so it shows up as an option in the Dashboard. Hope this clarifies my query a bit. 

Thanks but that is not what I am asking. I know how to change a file's ICC profile for Export. What I want to find out is how to add a Profile tab in my dashboard (if that is the right name of the panel that sits on the right of my AP). I know it can be done because I saw James doing it on the video I  mentioned earlier. Now, it is possible that that video was created with a prior version of AP and that in the newest version that is no longer an option. But if it is still an option I would like to know how to enable it. Typically to enable these tabs, you have to go to View/Studio and enable it from there. But when I go there, there is no option for "Profiles". I already know that I can change the ICC profile of an image (prior to exporting) by going to Document/Convert ICC profile or Assign ICC profile. I am looking for a shortcut. Hope this clarifies my query a bit more. Thanks!

1 hour ago, alecspra said:

In the video "Big Stopper Effect", James is able to change the ICC Profile directly from the Dashboard, rather than having to go into Document/Convert ICC Profile.

I just watched that video (interesting; thanks for mentioning it) and James did nothing with ICC profiles during it. Perhaps you meant some other video?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Thanks for the clarification.

He's in the Develop Persona at that point, which will have a different set of panels than in the Photo Persona.

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

You're welcome.

-- Walt
PC: