Sign in to follow this  
Bas Schel

Apple pencil not working

I’m experiencing something strange...all of a sudden my Apple Pencil doesn’t work anymore with Affinity Photo (in for example Procreate it keeps on working flawlessly as before). In Affiniy Photo it just does nothing. Did I perhaps disagle it somewhere? I cannot find were to select Apple Pencil. Thanks in advance!

Hi Bas Schel,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Did it lost the connection? If so attach it to your iPad to connect it again. If you are referring to the pressure sensitivity make sure you didn't disabled it in the context toolbar on bottom (see screenshot below). If it has a thin stroke around the circle like in the screenshot below it's enabled. If not tap it to enable it.

presssure.jpg.9c2b9d8bfd70d1874c5be4a15d68e79d.jpg

Hi, everybody,

Since the last update of the affinity app I experience serious issues with my apple pencil.

When using the clone-pencil it is impossible now to select the source-region by means of the apple pencil. I‘ve always to select with my fingertips. 

Is this a bug or has been a change in the workflow?

Formerly it was possible to clone with very high precision. This is gone now.

Thank You for help

Yes it’s a bug. Workaround is to set the selection point by pressing with finger, then use pencil as normal.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB iOS 12.4. Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 Affinity Design 1.7.2.6 Publisher for iPad ?