Mauritz

Pixel are Quantum Entangled

Sorry for the fancy title but this really accurately describes the problem. I tried doing some very pixely art (59 x 51px), but faced a huge problem. Some pixels couldn't have different colors. It was no row column thing  so i dare to assume it was quite random. Very upsetting situation as the fine detail couldn't be worked out. Both drawing and erasing were limited. Now I had to use the rectangle tool which is quite inconvenient. Would be nice if this error wouldn't occur anymore. If there is anything you need for narrowing down the bug, I hope I will come online once again to help.

Thank you very much!

Mauritz 

Can you upload a sample project file which shows the issue, quantum entanglement problems tend to vary across different countries.

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

Hi Mauritz

Thanks for the file. I have looked into it but I'm able to paint on all the layers fine. Could you possibly have a random selection applied at times? Does using cmd+D then allow you to continue? Are you able to provide any more information on this such as screenshot or videos of the issue you are seeing?

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com