You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

TonyJ

2 minutes ago, TonyJ said:

and Krita

Hmm ... I dunno. Are you allowed to post that here? :P

Wonderful work, as usual, Tony. thumbup1.gif

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Hey if anyone objects I'll remove it. I sort of jumped between both so MOD gods you judge. Nice painting engine in Affinity though and great editing tools, it's up to you.

7 minutes ago, TonyJ said:

Hey if anyone objects I'll remove it.

Aw, c’mon! I can’t believe you took my remark seriously, Tony. I thought that would’ve been clear from the smiley at the end of my ‘question’.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

ACE work Tony

I usually do most of my raster painting in Clip Studio Paint and finish off the layout in designer - never heard of Krita before this post I'm downloading it right now - maybe Photo will get some of the blend features in future release?

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

Krita? Never heard of it, but then again, I presume I haven't heard of lots of software related things.

Lovely rendition. :)

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

15 hours ago, Wosven said:

Hi @TonyJ,

Is there a reason to use first Krita and AP (or reverse ordre) ? Some brushes, some effects ?

Err yes..for me. Both have different strengths. AP is a superb editor with great painting tools krita is a superb painter with great editing tools. Serif certainly deserve to keep and expand their client base so respectful diplomacy here.