You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta Expired

Hi,

Just after a little advice... My beta test version of Photo for iPad expired today with no update available. I have tried to install the the latest version from the app store but it will not load, so how can I get Photo back up and running?

Rob

I had to do the same thing and download the app store build however i lost all my installed tools and previous edits... any way to get these back?

also, since installing the app store build i can no longer use the export, share, save to photos option... it crashes the app.

any assistance is greatly appreciated!!

On 5/21/2018 at 3:47 AM, Jfullerco said:

I had to do the same thing and download the app store build however i lost all my installed tools and previous edits... any way to get these back?

also, since installing the app store build i can no longer use the export, share, save to photos option... it crashes the app.

Hi Jfullerco,

The app store version was very slow to install but it has kept all of my open edits, additional brushes and macros. I have checked and all of the export, share and save options work without any problem.

Perhaps someone else may have had a similar issue and have an answer.

Regards,

Rob 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff
On 5/21/2018 at 3:47 AM, Jfullerco said:

Are you still suffering from this crash on the release version? Your beta settings should reappear when you installed and ran the full release, as they are different builds of the same application

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.