Not too sure why I did this, it just grabbed me as a good idea.

Lorry.jpg

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

51 minutes ago, Kasper-V said:

I like Terry Pratchett's notion that inspirations just fly through space like neutrinos, and eventually strike someone's brain at random. Happens to me a lot.
Great artwork, by the way!

Thanks, Kasper-V.

Yes, inspiration is a fickle thing and I like Terry Pratchett's interpretation of it. I end up creating pictures that I never imagined when I began them.

Oh. . .hang on! here comes another neutrino. :D

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

17 hours ago, Bigby said:

There's no end to your imagination, right? Great job. ;)

Imagination is as imagination does.

I think Affinity has become my muse - allowing me to realise dreams in picture form. :)

15 hours ago, peter said:

This isn't how I pictured Snake Pass...

Haha! Nor anything else come to think of it.