Sign in to follow this  
Yukimaru

Double Input system on Affinity for iPad

Doing a lot of drawing in Affinity requires you to continually switch between the brush and ereaser. It would be lovely to have the pencil act as a brush, the finger as an ereaser and two fingers to move around. It would be even more nice if you could even minimize the brush context toolbar in fullscreen view. (The automatically hide UI option isnt the same)

My suggestion to the Affinity Team is to make different input instruments actions customizable. Lets say I have an Apple pencil, a 53 Paper pencil, and my fingers. Ideally I could chose which instrument performs a specific action, like working simultaneously with three different type of brushes, or having one pencil to move objects while the other fills them with a color....

I agree switching tools can be improved. The best implementation I have seen so far is using user configurable marking menus, as seen in the desktop version of Sketchbook, or the finger flicks in Procreate. While I see that some might want the finger to erase, I prefer to keep drawing/erasing to the pencil only and using finger gestures for navigation and UI only.