You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm a bit shocked that there aren't more people who'd like the (non) cropping tool in Affinity Photo rewritten, or perhaps it's still early days for pros to migrate to Affinity. I can't imagine a professional photo editor that doesn't require control over resolution (with built into the crop tool with a choice of interpolation type) and dimensions (constrained when they are typed in... why would you type them in if you wanted your handles to go wherever they want lol?). I don't know why I have to request such an obvious feature. Yes, I know how it's currently done in Affinity Photo, and I'm telling you that you might want to spend more time in Photoshop!

Hello!,

First off, I've never heard from anyone at Adobe regarding my feature requests (I've been using it since version 2.0). Needless to say I'm very impressed by this forum!!! I almost feel bad about how harsh I was (I'm accustomed to nobody listening, so perhaps I'd better go back to communicating like a proper human being). Thank you very much for this reply, and it's erased any doubt I have regarding my purchase of Affinity, and it's future! Keep it up!