Rayb

LARGE Export files

Hello,

I've been using  Affinity Designer and  Affinity Photo for over 6 months and finally had the courage to upgrade to the latest version (in hind sight I wish I didn't). I use both for web designing and now in  Affinity Designer when I want to export a 100px x 100px plain white box the jpg size 327kB???

Changing the quality down to 0 still says 327kB. This is just a plain white box with nothing else??

I did the same thing in  Affinity Photo and the size is just over 3kB which is what I expect.

Can someone please over a solution. I need optimised jpg's / png's for web design. 

My previous version (1.6.0.89) was working great. I even uninstalled 1.6.4.104 and tried to install the older version and still have the same issue so don't understand that at all.

At the moment  I can't use Affinity Designer at all because of this as I can't export any projects due to this very large file export files size.

I hope someone can help. I have attached an exported file of 100px x 100px white box.

Thanks.

test.jpg

THANKS heaps MEB. I had really hoped it was something simple like this. I never touch this dropdown but somehow it must have been changed recently just as I updated to the newest version. 

My fault and thanks again for your troubleshooting.

Big relief :)