You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pattern Brushes Sample Set 2 [A] & Set 3 [A]

StuartRc

Added 60/240 New Pattern Brushes to supplement original set [Pattern Brush Packs]

Set A from Set 2 (30 Brushes)

Set A from Set 3 (30 Brushes)

Samples as displayed below

PDF file for reference

2 Zip files

Pattern Brushes PB 13-15@0.5x.jpg

Pattern Brushes PB 13-15.pdf

PATTERNS-02 Set A.zip

Pattern Brushes PB 03 A@0.5x.jpg

Pattern Brushes PB 03 A.pdf

PATTERNS-03 Set A.zip

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.2 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2371
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, tranmautritam said:

Hi, thanks for sharing, I have one question. Is this work in Affinity Designer iPad? Thanks in advance!

Hi tranmautritam

That's a good question I have been considering that question myself...Unfortunately I cannot answer it as I do not have access to an iPad.. and no way of testing maybe one of the Moderators could pick up the Query...

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.2 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2371
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

8 hours ago, Stuart_R said:

Hi tranmautritam

That's a good question I have been considering that question myself...Unfortunately I cannot answer it as I do not have access to an iPad.. and no way of testing maybe one of the Moderators could pick up the Query...

I've checked, it works very well on iPad Pro. Thanks again for sharing your awesome brushes.

Have you made Vector Brushes? I checked your brushes, it works only in Pixel mode.

Best,

Tam

On 7/19/2018 at 5:12 PM, tranmautritam said:

Hi, thanks for sharing, I have one question. Is this work in Affinity Designer iPad? Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, tranmautritam said:

I've checked, it works very well on iPad Pro.

It didn’t work for me when I tried earlier, Tam, but seeing your post prompted me to try again.

I discovered that it works fine as long as I switch to the Pixel Persona beforehand. In the desktop version it doesn’t matter if you’re in the Draw Persona at the time of import: you simply don’t see the brushes in the Brushes panel until you switch to the correct persona.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

36 minutes ago, tranmautritam said:

I've checked, it works very well on iPad Pro. Thanks again for sharing your awesome brushes.

Have you made Vector Brushes? I checked your brushes, it works only in Pixel mode.

Best,

Tam

Brilliant...and fantastic news!....Thank you for testing them

These brushes are a small selection of a much larger raster brush  library. 

There are 2 other sets with base patterns

Isometric Patterns (60)

Pattern Brushes (100)

I have been working on the 'Project Brush' Sets for several months..They are still mostly raster based but recently adding additional vector sets to supplement the raster versions (they are quite time consuming to create!).

However, have a look here....Project Brushes (Poison) There are 150 available here (300 total). There are also 5 other project sets (but still raster!:/)

9 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

It didn’t work for me when I tried earlier, Tam, but seeing your post prompted me to try again.

I discovered that it works fine as long as I switch to the Pixel Persona beforehand. In the desktop version it doesn’t matter if you’re in the Draw Persona at the time of import: you simply don’t see the brushes in the Brushes panel until you switch to the correct persona.

Thanks Alfred:)

1 hour ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Glad you figured it out. I'm enjoying Stuart's brushes. They are amazing <3.

1 hour ago, Stuart_R said:

Brilliant...and fantastic news!....Thank you for testing them

These brushes are a small selection of a much larger raster brush  library. 

There are 2 other sets with base patterns

Isometric Patterns (60)

Pattern Brushes (100)

I have been working on the 'Project Brush' Sets for several months..They are still mostly raster based but recently adding additional vector sets to supplement the raster versions (they are quite time consuming to create!).

However, have a look here....Project Brushes (Poison) There are 150 available here (300 total). There are also 5 other project sets (but still raster!:/)

Again, thank you so much for sharing. I am practicing illustration and just bought the iPad version a few couple days ago. Your brushes are helping a lot to make nice things.

Have a lovely weekend!!

Best,

Tam