Puck

AP 1.6.7 -- Batch processing does not work correctly

AP 1.6.7 -- Batch processing does not work correctly: Every time I write jpegs from .afphoto files, it creates an unwanted border. See screen shot. 

Mac OS High Sierra, iMac mid 2010, 8GB ram

Any ideas? This dosen't happen in AP 1.5.2

Thank you

Puck

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-14 um 18.24.50.png

(iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave)

Hi Puck,

I've just tried this myself and can't reproduce it. Would you be able to attach a screenshot of the Batch Processing dialog showing the settings you are using please?

Sure :) 

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 20.03.06.pngBildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 20.03.29.png

The result

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-15 um 20.04.57.png

(iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave)

Thanks for that Puck! Certainly nothing out of the ordinary there. Would you also be able to attach one of the AFPhoto files you are feeding into it please? I have a feeling thats where the issue could be!

Thanks

Hi Puck,

Thanks for the files - I've now reproduced it and can confirm that it is being caused by the Depth of Field Live Filter. Removing this allows the file to export without the border. I'll get this passed onto development as it is just broken! What is weird though is that it doesn't happen when using File > Export!!

47 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Hi Puck,

>>What is weird though is that it doesn't happen when using File > Export!!<<

Exactly! I'm surprised, too, Sean. So the Depth of Field Live Filter is the bad guy! Thank you for your time, appreciate it!!  I will delete the file now.

:) 

Hi there, the problem seems to be solved in Version 1.7.0.98 beta :)

Best regards

Puck