You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

minor irritation when switching AF to pixel mode

I know this is pretty minor but a bit irritating. The navigator is at the top on the side over the layer/effects/styles panel. But when I switch to pixel mode, the navigator is suddenly at the  bottom of the screen under the layers. I don't know why it moves but it is annoying to have it suddenly moved on me.

Sig

If you undock a panel or move a panel to another position that move only applies to the persona you are in when you moved it.

Thus in each persona you can set a different panel arrangement depending how you want it.

If you want the Navigator panel to be in the same position when you enter the Pixel persona, you have to move it there when you are in the Pixel persona.

After you do that, when you move between the Draw persona and Pixel persona the Navigator panel will be in the same place.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

ok, I didn't realize that I put it on the top. It wasn't turned on originally - at least that I remember and I use that all the time.

Ok, I'll move it up to the top in pixel mode.

I seem to have two different panels. They aren't attached to each other. I thought at one time they were, but they sure aren't now. I just stacked them on top of each other. For awhile they covered up the X to close out the image and that was annoying. But I managed to resize them a bit and pull them down below the bar with the name of the image.

Thanks

Sig