You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer: Pages feature in 1.7?

hi.

it's 2 years that i'm waiting for the "pages" feature in Affinity Designer (it's in the roadmap!)

since i have to renew my Sketch license.. but I'd like to start my next project with AD if it had pages, any new hints if it is being developed and maybe introduced in 1.7?

NOTE: i think that with the Pages feature, AD could be really used for advanced apps/games UI and prototypes

thanks!

PLAY WELL DIE HAPPY! Game Based Learning, Music, Parenting, Trascendence and 2042 Humanist Revolution - stefanocecere.com

separate the contents into different pages inside the same doc.

yes Artboard are nice.. but if you have say different area of the app, or separate the UI elements from the wireframes, different options.. one big pages with dozens of artboards isn't the best option.

and i can't separate them into different documents since it's the same project with shared symbols!

PLAY WELL DIE HAPPY! Game Based Learning, Music, Parenting, Trascendence and 2042 Humanist Revolution - stefanocecere.com

1 hour ago, GarryP said:

Just out of curiosity, what would a "Pages" feature do?
Do the existing artboards not do you what you want? They're very useful.

They serve a different purpuse. In this Topic you can see more about it.

And while it's not a solution, @stefano.cecere, you could see my AFDESIGN file I uploaded there for a possible workaround.

Best regards!

• 1 month later...

I Just purchased Sketch a few months ago myself. Pages are too essential to the way I work. That it can also do artboards and layers is AMAZING.

I have not mastered it yet so it seems to me it does not have all the glossy stuff I love in affinity photo and designer but the race is on! Its anyones game.