You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to make colour even in Affinity Photo

I have a photo of two bands of ceramic tiles that are lit by mixed light so the colour shades from warm to cool across its width. I'd like to equalise the colour across the bands while preserving the texture and shading.

I'm sure there's a terribly simple solution, but it's eluding me!

2018-04-20 13-23-54.jpg

Thanks Gabe

That's certainly a pragmatic way of sorting this image. Is there a way of doing the making the colour of something converge, effectively I suppose brushing in the hue without affecting saturation or lightness? 

d.

1 hour ago, GabrielM said:

You can definitely pick the colour from the correct side and brush over on a new layer and adjust the blending mode/opacity to suit your needs, or you can use the Colour Replacement Brush tool

Is that working?

The tolerance setting does not work on my version (1.64) which makes it next to useless :(

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.