You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am somewhat new to affinity but not photo programs, I was trying to batch some Cr2 RAW from canon to jpeg for facebook uploads, when i go to create the macro all I am doing is sharpening, I would loved to create the presets or macro in the persona ? and not have to go into develop just to do that, maybe I'm missing something, these are just quick changes nothing super important. I open the RAW and exposure looks good just needs a tad sharpening....however after the batch they are 1-2 stops darker, i can't hardly judge batching them from the develop to the batch for the macro

original and batched attached I just don't understand why or what I am missing, well i'd upload the files but i get an error 200

so here is a couple screen grabs you can see the difference in the brightness but like i mentioned all I'm doing is batch converting to jpeg and a sharpening, even if i don't do the sharpen it still makes them darker

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 8.48.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 8.47.46 PM.png

• 1 year later...