Pattou

Photo - Nature Design

I do not remember whether I already posted these ones but I just reworked the raw in APhoto and got these forms/colours that I like. This new editing let me draw my attention to another part of the picture (I've never noticed before)...

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 32 Go

If you read (follow?) this thread sometimes, well, I guess you know what kind of imagery to expect  :) I continue to deal with "still life" with light sources everywhere and testing many different blending modes, changing/painting colours... I can't remember of all changes I made to get these. Again, I think they are too abstract to suit everyone... but I hope to show what can be achieved with APhoto :) (I even tried the mirror filter (amazing) but I need to guess what can be the output during editing).

Cheers,

P

Capture.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 32 Go

Very, very nice!

Strong form (and/or shape) doesn't /shouldn't require colour ... and you have an abundance of form/shape!

It'd be quite interesting to see how these images work in monochrome (perhaps?)

The first image (to me) I see ... amongst other things kind of like an orchestra (?)

Not sure as yet with the second. The third is stunning (colour for sure ... wonder how it'd look with colour reduction in the reds—toward  monochrome?).

The fourth. Ok, we're looking at gargoyle type imagery ... no issues with that :D

Fantastic images! ... ;)

https://www.peterdinnan.com/     photography with strong elements of mood, abstraction, pareidolia, gestalt and the morphics

Everything must come to an end, so I think I will stop here posting in this thread.

Cheers, P.

The End... for now.

19 hours ago, Pattou said:

Everything must come to an end, so I think I will stop here posting in this thread.

That's too bad, it's always a pleasure to look at your pictures.  I'm fond of details too and love looking at nature's pattern and take pics with my smartphone (that ruins the result, ending sometimes with "what is this about ???").

That you're able to show us such details and how you work is intetesting and beautifull.

Thanks for sharing.

@Wosven Je vous remercie pour votre commentaire :$. I feel like doing more abstract pictures from now on and I do not think there might be interest herein for such imagery ;). It would not be tied to the title of the topic neither.

Bien cordialement,
Patrick

Captu.JPG

Those are intetesting too.  In the second one I can see some (3) strange being with an helm and long ears... Near them are (6) chinese dragons kissing some gem... :P 

This kind of pictures is great, that's just difficult to use (at least in the documents I do) :) 

I'll try to provide a link to some fractal objects and video, (I can't remember the artist's name or site, and I'm away from my computer) that are fascinating. It 's the second part of this video (~1'37"), or similar to this one .

Some other threads related to the topic if you like :

Thank you all for your positive comments :)
P.