Pattou

Photo - Nature Design

Very, very nice!

Strong form (and/or shape) doesn't /shouldn't require colour ... and you have an abundance of form/shape!

It'd be quite interesting to see how these images work in monochrome (perhaps?)

The first image (to me) I see ... amongst other things kind of like an orchestra (?)

Not sure as yet with the second. The third is stunning (colour for sure ... wonder how it'd look with colour reduction in the reds—toward  monochrome?).

The fourth. Ok, we're looking at gargoyle type imagery ... no issues with that :D

Fantastic images! ... ;)

https://www.peterdinnan.com/     photography with strong elements of mood, abstraction, pareidolia, gestalt and the morphics

Everything must come to an end, so I think I will stop here posting in this thread.

Cheers, P

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

19 hours ago, Pattou said:

Everything must come to an end, so I think I will stop here posting in this thread.

That's too bad, it's always a pleasure to look at your pictures.  I'm fond of details too and love looking at nature's pattern and take pics with my smartphone (that ruins the result, ending sometimes with "what is this about ???").

That you're able to show us such details and how you work is intetesting and beautifull.

Thanks for sharing.

Those are intetesting too.  In the second one I can see some (3) strange being with an helm and long ears... Near them are (6) chinese dragons kissing some gem... :P 

This kind of pictures is great, that's just difficult to use (at least in the documents I do) :) 

I'll try to provide a link to some fractal objects and video, (I can't remember the artist's name or site, and I'm away from my computer) that are fascinating. It 's the second part of this video (~1'37"), or similar to this one .

Green leaves around and the flower… is that some cactus or hum… we call them "plantes grasses", it translates as "succulent plant".  But I don't know enough plants' names to guess :S

I like that one too..stunning image!

APh & AD 1.6.5.123 + Beta AD 1.7.0.293 | APh 1.6.5.123 + Beta AP 1.7.0.293
APu 1.7.0.293 Beta

Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 19.04.1 (Adrenalin, 
Radeon Settings Version
19.1.1) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.33-3

@Pattou  Hello Patrick, If I'm seeing what you define as trolls then 8 in the first image and 19 in the second. I'm also seeing a large number of 'thumb' like pareidolia creatures in both images. Also, in the second image another 5 face type forms—open mouth, hands either side, crown on top :)

https://www.peterdinnan.com/     photography with strong elements of mood, abstraction, pareidolia, gestalt and the morphics

1 minute ago, Pattou said:

"Just for fun" n°4... Did I use APh or AD ?

Yes, you almost certainly did! :D

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)

1 minute ago, Pattou said:

Hi Alfred,

I do not understand ? My sentence might be incorrect : when you see the pictures, you might think that I may have used both but no...

No, your sentence was quite correct and quite clear, Patrick. You wanted us to guess which one of the two apps you used, but I mischievously chose to interpret your question as “Did I use one of the two apps?” In other words:

Patrick’s question: Did I use APh or AD?

Alfred’s answer: Yes, you did use APh or AD!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.2 (iPad Air 2)

13 hours ago, Pattou said:

a few pictures showing mainly forms, textures and colours...

But they are beautiful, and there's so much bulk (volume in French) that some pictures look more real than what we can see… We take time to look at yours pictures when we don't take it for looking at the same plants we could have at home or in the garden (some look very familiar). The magnifying glass effect helps, as in "look at me like you never did!"

I'm waiting for the fern to keep on developping her leaves and invading the space :)

1 hour ago, Wosven said:

But they are beautiful, and there's so much bulk (volume in French) that some pictures look more real than what we can see… We take time to look at yours pictures

thumbup1.gif

1 minute ago, Gregory-CJ said:

These are brilliant photos Patrick.! 

congratulations !

Thank you Gregory.

I did hide all the last ones, it is why you can see comments but no pictures...

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go

As usual for this thread. A part of a larger picture and quite rich in forms.

InkedCapture_LI.jpg

25 minutes ago, Pattou said:

A bit crazy. I tell you, not for everyone...

Not for philistines!

Alfred online2long.gif

Posted (edited)

Really stranges visions in those 2 :)

It make me think of old monsters like Diablo and more…or a spider in the 1st, and of catacombs in the second! (Or monsters at the front of cathedrals).

Edited by Wosven
Typo

2 minutes ago, Wosven said:

Really stranges visions in those 2 :)

It make me thing of old monsters like Diablo and more…or a spider in the 1st, and of catacombs in the second! (Or monsters at the front of cathedrals).

... and strange feelings too. Better not stay too long in front of those :)

Very powerful images!

The shapes/forms in the gray areas of the 2nd image look to me like lost souls awaiting salvation ... Purgatory? :) 

The left side of the coloured part looks like a face profile of an old man with a beard! Rather biblical ;) 

thumbup1.gif