Pattou

Photo - Nature Design

Again, "still life" imagery and as always, I try to get textures/colours that I like in APh, still done in 1.6 ! There is still some editing to be done.

I have already uploaded the 3rd in another post ("Guess what it is...") but after a bit more editing, I also like as it is and I would call it "Freedom for the pine cones" or "Don't push me on the grid..." or... whatever you like :D

Captur.thumb.JPG.fd21feb3efa46e6403ed6916b8eabdec.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.c4cd70771d8bfe665874e141597947e7.JPG

Captur.JPG

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 32 Go

I seriously considered to stop posting still life(s) so as not to tire forumer but I can not resist for these two made for one and finished for the other in APhoto version 1.7

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture'.JPG

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 32 Go

@PedroOfOz Peter, I've tried filters and blending in 1.7 and I've got these images. I found that they have "a little something" of some of yours :D ... They are not as complex as yours but as a wink to your gallery. Do you see which one(s) I have in mind ?

Cheers,

Patrick

Capture1.JPG

Captur3.JPG

22 hours ago, Pattou said:

I seriously considered to stop posting still life(s) so as not to tire forumer but I can not resist for these two made for one and finished for the other in APhoto version 1.7

Stop posting... what???!!! Don't even think about that... Seriously, this thread is truly inspirational - amazing photography & editing. It's also one of the most viewed - for a good reason. Please keep them coming and thank you for sharing your work with us :)

7 hours ago, MEB said:

Stop posting... what???!!! Don't even think about that... Seriously, this thread is truly inspirational - amazing photography & editing. It's also one of the most viewed - for a good reason. Please keep them coming and thank you for sharing your work with us :)

+1

@Pattou   I've sent you a PM. Cheers

https://www.peterdinnan.com/     photography with strong elements of mood, abstraction, pareidolia, gestalt and the morphics

@A_B_C Thank you :)

One last of the kind for the moment because it is very time-consuming : stacking of 3x11 images (full resolution, f1/9) and high-contrast editing at the end. it took half a day but APhoto 1.7 dealt very well with this task. No crash anymore...and no special transformation : the subject is as it is.

@MEB : not a still life ;)

Cheers

Patrick

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

APhoto beta 1.7, two subjects for two different feelings. Can you hear the song of the first one xD

Capture'.JPG

Capture.JPG

23 hours ago, Pattou said:

and indeed, I immediately imagine a kind of tenor mouth :D

Agreed ... perhaps also a mezzo-soprano—I'm thinking Stephanie Blythe!

Check this out

https://www.peterdinnan.com/     photography with strong elements of mood, abstraction, pareidolia, gestalt and the morphics

Thank you Peter, excellent xDxDthumbup1.gif

I'll send you by PM a screenshot of another still life I just did, high key this time (rather new for me)  ;)

Cheers,

Patrick

7 hours ago, Pattou said:

I'll send you by PM a screenshot of another still life I just did

Please don’t keep it between yourselves, Patrick! Peter isn’t the only forum member who looks forward to seeing more of your wonderful work. :)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.1 (iPad Air 2)

On 12/6/2018 at 9:27 AM, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Please don’t keep it between yourselves, Patrick! Peter isn’t the only forum member who looks forward seeing more of your wonderful work. :)

@αℓƒяє∂  : as I wrote, just for the colours and forms ;) They are not yet finished but I leave this thread for a moment now.

Patrick

Capture'.JPG

Capture''.JPG

The very last ones (I repeat myself). I start very abstract pictures from "still life".

@MEB I wrote you I was going to deal with filters and effects

Capt test.JPG

After several views this image is really growing on me ... there's a lot going on with it that IMHO requires more than a quick glance to appreciate your intention. Nice one! ;)

1 hour ago, PedroOfOz said:

After several views this image is really growing on me ... there's a lot going on with it that IMHO requires more than a quick glance to appreciate your intention. Nice one! ;)

I completely agree with all of the above, and I couldn’t have put it better myself!! thumbup1.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.1 (iPad Air 2)

I do not have time to refine and to choose the right colours but the idea is there :), a mixture of APh and AD.

Merry Christmas to all :D

Cheers,

Patrick

Capture.JPG

7 minutes ago, Pattou said:

Today a bit freezing indeed - Love what I saw - Wanted to share for the New Year coming

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, Patrick. B|

Alfred online2long.gif