Pattou

Photo - Nature Design ... (Worthy of admiration)

The last ones for a moment since I have to deal with other tasks... the time it takes to get a stable 1.7 release :)

Capture'.JPG

Capture.JPG

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 32 Go

4 minutes ago, PedroOfOz said:

Sure can! ;)

Hello Peter,

I just noticed that the letter "n" remained in the keyboard :) and indeed, I immediately imagine a kind of tenor mouth :D

Cheers,

Patrick

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 32 Go

Thank you Peter, excellent xDxDthumbup1.gif

I'll send you by PM a screenshot of another still life I just did, high key this time (rather new for me)  ;)

Cheers,

Patrick

7 hours ago, Pattou said:

I'll send you by PM a screenshot of another still life I just did

Please don’t keep it between yourselves, Patrick! Peter isn’t the only forum member who looks forward to seeing more of your wonderful work. :)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.10.83 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1 (iPad Air 2)

14 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Please don’t keep it between yourselves, Patrick! Peter isn’t the only forum member who looks forward seeing more of your wonderful work. :)

Thank you Alfred, you are too kind :) but I am not really sure that my last ones would suit everyone. The subjects (dead leaves) are barely recognis(z?)able : it is only a question of forms, waves, colours and textures ;)

On 12/6/2018 at 9:27 AM, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Please don’t keep it between yourselves, Patrick! Peter isn’t the only forum member who looks forward seeing more of your wonderful work. :)

@αℓƒяє∂  : as I wrote, just for the colours and forms ;) They are not yet finished but I leave this thread for a moment now.

Patrick

Capture'.JPG

Capture''.JPG

The very last ones (I repeat myself). I start very abstract pictures from "still life".

@MEB I wrote you I was going to deal with filters and effects

Capt test.JPG

After several views this image is really growing on me ... there's a lot going on with it that IMHO requires more than a quick glance to appreciate your intention. Nice one! ;)

https://www.peterdinnan.com/     photography with strong elements of mood, abstraction, pareidolia, gestalt and the morphics

1 hour ago, PedroOfOz said:

After several views this image is really growing on me ... there's a lot going on with it that IMHO requires more than a quick glance to appreciate your intention. Nice one! ;)

I completely agree with all of the above, and I couldn’t have put it better myself!! thumbup1.gif

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.10.83 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1 (iPad Air 2)

58 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

I completely agree with all of the above, and I couldn’t have put it better myself!! thumbup1.gif

Thank you Peter and Alfred, happy you also like kind of more abstract imagery thumbup.gif

3 minutes ago, PedroOfOz said:

Magic! ... or should I say gargoyle!

Nice one ;)

xD who knows  xD

Thanks Peter :)