Started this painting in Corel PhotoPain(t) until it began crashing beyond repair. Continued in Affinity Photo (that has much better dynamic brushes). Inspired by a painting made by Howard Terpning. The bloke sitting second from the right is preparing a huge joint.

5aec61bc587f4_Tribegathering8-1920x973.thumb.png.f44d6d38de8fdb8c23b64fb38f091080.png

Home: https://vectorwhiz.com  : : : :  Portfolio blog: https://communicats.blogspot.com

14 minutes ago, VectorWhiz said:

The bloke sitting second from the right is preparing a huge joint.

5aec61bc587f4_Tribegathering8-1920x973.thumb.png.f44d6d38de8fdb8c23b64fb38f091080.png

I suppose that's ok just as long as he remembers to pass it around. The one on the left looks tripped out.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

Apart from the humour, if you did this from scratch, then it is highly impressive.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

Love this painting :)

Patrick

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 64 Go