You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I was looking for my agency, and perhaps also for my clients, for an alternative to Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

What I and my customers desperately need is the function Save for web. I have seen that the function does not exist. The complicated detour via the export function is sad, this is not an alternative.

The internet is 20 years in 2018. I hope that Affinity Photo at some point is to add these simple function. A great program, pity that we don't get together at this point.

I post this thread, because I hope that sometimes one of the developer answers: YES, we did it!

If you like my suggestion, support these proposal.

On 4/5/2018 at 0:12 PM, tersmuse said:

I was looking for my agency, and perhaps also for my clients, for an alternative to Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

What I and my customers desperately need is the function Save for web. I have seen that the function does not exist. The complicated detour via the export function is sad, this is not an alternative.

The internet is 20 years in 2018. I hope that Affinity Photo at some point is to add these simple function. A great program, pity that we don't get together at this point.

I post this thread, because I hope that sometimes one of the developer answers: YES, we did it!

If you like my suggestion, support these proposal.

File -> Export. You've got  99% of the same features as the Save For Web in PS. Actually Photo offers more options than PS IMO. Next time Google. Its faster than writing such a long post  ;) Aaaaaand its the same key-commands than Photoshop, so you can't have spend much time to have done that research.

To me, Save for Web means that you can export the Slices yous create in Photoshop. That's what I do in the Export Persona. Maybe I am missing something:

- What's the exact functionality you are looking for?

Best regards!