Frozen Death Knight

Is there a way to disable changing brush hardness while having brush size still enabled when using alt+R click+L click?

Hey! So I had this specific issue where I want to fast and easy change brush size without accidentally affecting brush hardness while using the shortcut alt+R click+L click. Right now this command both affects brush size and brush hardness depending on if you move the mouse/tablet pen horizontally (size) or vertically (hardness). I would like to be able to disable just the vertical command so I can keep the brush hardness the way I originally customized when creating them while keeping the horizontal functionality. Is this possible to do, or is this option not available as of now?

Edit: On another note, is there a fast way to switch from brush to brush in the form of a quick pop-up brush toolbox like how you do it in Photoshop when right clicking? If not, are there other shortcuts available in Affinity Photo? Thanks.

You could use [ or ] to change the brush size.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404

5 hours ago, Frozen Death Knight said:

Okay! Is there a way to make a request to the developers to add it in the future? Also, thanks for the help!

Post in Feature Requests, Suggestions and Feedback.

Affinity Photo 1.7.1, Affinity Designer 1.7.1, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1