zea

[AD] Web landing page - Architecture consultant

Hello there, 

I'm new here, so please bear with me. Been playing with AD for a couple of days (Awesome piece of software!), and here is my first professional work using it (I made this for my client). Hope you like it! 

d00d8364535287.5ad5c90992883 (1).png

fb943c64535287.5ad5c90992264 (1).png

"We are the best architecure consultant in town"

When you have a statement like that on your website you are going to want to check the spelling very carefully.

Otherwise it's fine but nothing I have not seen before.  To stand out in web design these days you need to develop your own style or else you are just going to be another person that can create a website amongst a hundred others trying to compete for the same job.

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

2 hours ago, carl123 said:

"We are the best architecure consultant in town"

When you have a statement like that on your website you are going to want to check the spelling very carefully.

Otherwise it's fine but nothing I have not seen before.  To stand out in web design these days you need to develop your own style or else you are just going to be another person that can create a website amongst a hundred others trying to compete for the same job.

Yes, thank you. Actually, this is not "real" wording. Just like dummy. They will replace all wordings with their own :)

2 hours ago, VectorWhiz said:

Slick and stylish design. Very good compositions and palette.

2 hours ago, MattP said:

Very well done! That looks great! :D

Thanks! :D

44 minutes ago, retrograde said:

Looks good zea, that is some "hip" lorem ipsum you got there. ;-)

https://hipsum.co

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.1 (iPad Air 2)

On 6/23/2018 at 11:32 AM, αℓƒяє∂ said:

21 hours ago, PedroOfOz said:

Ipsum Heaven!     :)    

Edit — x2

Awesome!!  Sort of makes me wish I was still doing layout work. :-)