When exporting (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S) PNG from Affinity Photo , there are options to export the area as 1: whole document, 2:Selection with background 3:Selection without background. I make video game art and export selections of layers frequently as i work on them. So I'm glad i can export a selection of layers as PNG without a background, but i have to manually set the area to "selection without background" each time.

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the default area of export PNG from "whole document" to one of the other options? Thanks inf advance!

export.png

Same with Affinity Designer; the option to change default to Selection Without Background would be most useful - even if the programme just remembered what you last used.