iBaloo42

[Fixed] Strange photo rendering

I don't know what to say here, other than I cannot export my image without seeing large blue areas (see the attached sample). The image shows with the correct color spectrum in Affinity. I've exported the image to JPEG and PNG, with the same faulty results.

I already tried the new 1.6.5 beta, and I have the same results.

_DSF8699.jpg

Looks like it may be an adjustment layer or live filter layer problem

The best way for the devs to solve problems like this is to upload the .afphoto file for them to see what it causing it

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.

I already uploaded the affinity file towards my first comment. 

This problem is happening if the document has the Color Format set to RGB (32 bit HDR). This problem does not happen if the Color Format is set to RGB (16 bit)

The original file is not producing anymore the side effect in a strong way, as I did take out of 32bit to 16bit and back. However, I reproduced the problem and created a new affinity file which I've uploaded using the Dropbox link you gave me. You can here see a JPEG version of it.

_DSF8703.jpg