You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher

Most of us need the equivalent of Adobe Illustrator/photoshop/indesign.

This threesome is the designers kit.

The reason we considered moving to Affinity was because of the full package .It seems clear now that you are not able to produce "Publisher"

INSTEAD, you are bringing out other "stuff" which is not necessary for holding on to us designers.

My patience has expired, thank you very much for Affinity Designer and photo, but that was not enough, we needed an Indesign substitute. Goodbye.

1 hour ago, davemike said:

INSTEAD, you are bringing out other "stuff"

Hello @davemike,

please consider that this 'other stuff' is most likely produced and maintained by a team of people who are not at all involved with the development of APub. In other words - and this is just an assumption - Serif is investing to expand the team around the Affinity product line to gain more publicity and to please general interest.

Personally I am looking forward with curiosity to where Affinity Spotlight is going to :)

Cheers,

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

@davemike
Well I guess Adobe can take your money and run with it (that's what they did to me). Even after leaving Adobe, they offered me 3 months of creative suite for free. After my 3 free months were up they didn't actually cancel my subscription as I assumed they would. No, they actually started started billing me again and never reimbursed me (criminal). Personally, I'll wait until this summer for Affinity Publisher. Good bye Adobe.