You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

What does Marcellus Wallaces girlfriend look like?

Callum

• Staff

I'm not sure why I made this and I'm even more uncertain as to why I'm posting it here I feel as though it helps to have a fun thread every now and then :) If anyone else has done face swaps using Affinity I would love to see them and yes that is my real body.

What does marcellus wallaces girlfriend look like.jpg

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Haha! I like it. Anything with humour as a working theme is fine by me.

I do face swaps but they are far too risqué to post here.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

• Staff
15 hours ago, AffinityJules said:

far too risqué to post here

Well this makes me want to see them more...

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

3 minutes ago, Dan C said:

Well this makes me want to see them more...

Ha!

Well. . .another sub forum could be created called "Share your risqué work here."

Now that would be an eye opener!

But seriously. . .I make them for my own personal amusement, and amusing they are! Mainly wallpapers which I distribute amongst friends.

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

Not exactly a movie poster or DVD cover, but it is film related. Quite tame for my standards.

There was a Gerry Anderson event in London, a friend of mine's old English teacher (pictured middle) plays in a group that covers ALL the theme music from Gerry Anderson's TV shows. It was quite a big event - especially for fans.

Anyway. . .a friend of theirs, who likes the sauce, had a bit too much so he asked me to perform a head transplant just for fun.

The unsuspecting fan (bottom middle) became the unwitting recipient of the joke. 

GA.jpg

Not sure how this one stands up, but I don't think of Sigourney as a bitch. . .honest.

Bitch-Poster1.jpg